Saturday 15 February 2014

Journal - Zombie make - up and first scene with the introduction of a zombie

We managed to find some fake blood which was required for the appearance of our zombie, we did not need to spend a great amount of time on applying make - up and other materials to our zombie due to the zombie is meant to be partially anonymous and discrete - our characters are not meant to be aware of a potential zombie apocalypse in early events. I applied the fake blood to Lauren's face and she interacted (viciously mauling someone in the distance) with Lucy Horton which offered her time and assistance when we needed a zombie to attack a wary person in the far background when our characters would be playing around with the sticks and objects which they find and to pretend to be characters from the Star Wars films, I asked Louis and Aiden if they would make sounds and mention quotations which specific characters state in the films. I took two videos on my phone instead of using my DSLR camera; for the simplicity of my character video recording the friends he is out with. However, the sounds which occur in the two videos will not be heard in our title sequence due to the soundtrack which plays over our title sequence.

An image of Lauren and the fake blood which I applied to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment