Monday 3 March 2014

Draft one - Title Sequence - Update

We presented the first draft our title sequence. We had already begun re-shooting and gathering more footage and linking in more connotations of zombies - a video which I took on my phone, I recorded Aiden and Louis in the woods and captured the first actual zombie attack which is meant to be presented in our next draft of our title sequence. We did not use a lot of the concepts which we learned from a zombie make - up tutorial which we all watched. We only used fake blood which I applied to Lauren's face due to the zombie is meant to be in the background an not as noticeable, lots of makeup for our zombie would be unnecessary. We thought about using Foley sounds for our title sequence; the clicking of the mouse and the sound of someone typing on a keyboard - I could borrow a sound recorder to do this.

Due to Lauren's absence, I took the liberty of informing her the feedback which we gained from our first screening, I also started screen recordings which was recommended for smoother footage and to improved clarity. I am going to experiment with the screen recording system and see what I capture. When Lauren is present I'll discuss and show her the footage which I captured by using screen recordings which was recommended from our feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment